Resolved after 2 hours 3 minutes, affecting Stream Service and API and 1 more, on March 2, 2026.
Our Engineering team has applied a fix, and a delayed pull zone backlog of configurations are now processing. We will monitor the situation.
Affected components
Stream ServiceAPICDN
Update timeline
- investigating Mar 02, 2026, 09:18 AM UTC
We are currently looking into pull zone configuration delays. Existing configurations and platform traffic are not affected.
- monitoring Mar 02, 2026, 10:15 AM UTC
Our Engineering team has applied a fix, and a delayed pull zone backlog of configurations are now processing. We will monitor the situation.
- resolved Mar 02, 2026, 11:21 AM UTC
This issue is now resolved.
Your product runs on more than Bunny
Add the vendors you depend on and get one message when any of them reports trouble. Free for 3 vendors, no card.