Is OpenGamma down?
Last checked just nowNo incidents right now.
OpenGamma is operational right now. Last checked just now; the most recent incident resolved 8d ago.
Real-time OpenGamma status, recent outages, and incident history: pulled directly from OpenGamma's official status page at status.opengamma.com every 5 minutes. Pingoru tracks 62 OpenGamma services and has captured 4 incidents in the last 90 days (99.93% uptime). Get email, Slack, Discord, or webhook alerts the moment OpenGamma reports a new incident, free for 3 monitors, no credit card.
Recent outages & incidents
Past 90 days- CME
Timeline · 2 updates
- investigating · Oct 23, 2026, 07:21 AM UTC
Status: Investigating Status: COB 22nd CME GTR files were received containing no optimizer moves. We are working to fall back to COB 21st GTR files. Problem/Impact: Early reporting may show large IM swings due to no optimization. Reruns in progress will resolve the issue. We assume brokers themselves fell back to T-2. Note from CME: "Please be advised due to issues with top day files loading into the optimizer CME has made the decision not to have a top day ITD or EOD cycle for optimizer. Firms that are still looking to achieve some optimization can run with the cycle from the 2026-10-21 in the hosted optimizer and submit the resulting transfers." Affected components CME (Partial outage)
- resolved · Oct 23, 2026, 04:11 PM UTC
Status: Resolved Status: e.g. We have confirmed that the underlying issue is now resolved. This incident is now closed. Problem/Impact: [Describe what isn't working as expected and what the problem affects - be specific about the kind of problematic behaviour(s) clients will see if they are affected, and what determines whether they'd be affected or not] [IMPORTANT: Clarify if there is any persistent impact of the incident - e.g. if we have not received the necessary market data to re-run calculations for a given valuation date and historical calculation accuracy may still be affected] Cause: [Give a general explanation of what caused the issue e.g. a recent code change, missing or stale market data - avoid using internal OpenGamma jargon and don't provide unnecessary/meaningless detail] Solution: [Give a general explanation of how we resolved the issue (avoiding jargon/too much detail) and how robust the solution is - where possible, provide assurance that the problem will not resurface] Affected components CME (Operational)
Latest: Status: Resolved Status: e.g. We have confirmed that the underlying issue is now resolved. This incident is now closed. Problem/Impact: [Describe what isn't working as expected and…
-
-
Timeline · 2 updates
- investigating · Aug 27, 2026, 07:34 AM UTC
Status: Investigating Status: We are experiencing a delay in ICE IRM2 market data for COB 26/08/2026 - Actively working to resolve Impact: ICE IRM2 reverted to calculations using T-2 market data (COB 25/08/2026) Affected components ICE (IRM2) (Partial outage)
- resolved · Aug 27, 2026, 03:06 PM UTC
Status: Resolved Resolved: ICE IRM2 market data for COB 26 August is now fully available. All data has been validated and services are operating normally. Affected components ICE (IRM2) (Operational)
Latest: Status: Resolved Resolved: ICE IRM2 market data for COB 26 August is now fully available. All data has been validated and services are operating normally. Affected components ICE (…
-
- CME
Timeline · 4 updates
- investigating · Aug 26, 2026, 11:50 AM UTC
Status: Investigating We have identified an issue with CME calculations and we are urgently working on identifying the root cause. We will keep this page updated. Impact: No results or 0's returned in outputs Affected components CME (Partial outage)
- identified · Aug 26, 2026, 03:04 PM UTC
Status: Identified Status: Impacted calculation re-runs now in progress using latest functioning market data valuation date. Problem: We've identified the issue to be originating from CME market data files for valuation date 25/08/2026. Fix: CME SPAN2 calculations have been reverted to running on valuation date 24/08/2026 market data. Affected components CME (Partial outage)
- monitoring · Aug 27, 2026, 07:41 AM UTC
Status: Monitoring Update: Valuation date 26/08/2026 market data confirmed not affected - We are actively out to CME to resolve val date 25/08/2026 Status: CME SPAN2 calculations for COB 25/08/2026 ran on valuation date 24/08/2026 market data Problem: Issue with CME market data files for valuation date 25/08/2026. Affected components CME (Partial outage)
- resolved · Aug 27, 2026, 10:43 AM UTC
Status: Resolved Resolved: Workaround implemented allowing for successful margin calculation. Affected components CME (Operational)
Latest: Status: Resolved Resolved: Workaround implemented allowing for successful margin calculation. Affected components CME (Operational)
-
- CME
Timeline · 3 updates
- investigating · Aug 12, 2026, 07:49 AM UTC
Status: Investigating Status: We have identified an issue with the CME CORE Margin API and we are urgently working on identifying the root cause. We will keep this page updated. Problem/Impact: We query the CME CORE Margin API directly for our cross margin optimisation, used across What If Trades, Rebalance, and CME optimisation reporting. We are receiving back bad requests, resulting in no cross margin optimisation at this time. Affected components CME (Partial outage)
- investigating · Aug 12, 2026, 08:53 AM UTC
Status: Investigating Status: We have identified an issue with the CME CORE Margin API and we are urgently working on identifying the root cause. We will keep this page updated. Problem/Impact: We query the CME CORE Margin API directly for our cross margin optimisation, used across What If Trades, Rebalance, and CME optimisation reporting. We are receiving back bad requests, resulting in no cross margin optimisation at this time. Update: CME have published a circular confirming they are aware of an outage impacting their CME CORE API service and they are investigating. Affected components CME (Partial outage)
- resolved · Aug 12, 2026, 11:00 AM UTC
Status: Resolved Status: We have confirmed that the underlying issue is now resolved. This incident is now closed. Cause: This was a CME outage which appeared driven by recent maintenance work on their side. Affected components CME (Operational)
Latest: Status: Resolved Status: We have confirmed that the underlying issue is now resolved. This incident is now closed. Cause: This was a CME outage which appeared driven by recent main…
-
Incident record
Since April 2026 · incident.io · 62 components checked every 5 minutesThe longest incident in the last year, Late ICE Market Data on April 15, 2026, ran for 5 days.
Most affected components, last 12 months
- CME7
- Access and Authentication5
- Access and Authentication4
- CME4
- Forecast - T+14
Latest incidents
- CME Cross Margin - Blank CME GTR files for COB 22nd. OG is falling back to using T-2 GTR files.
Status: Investigating Status: COB 22nd CME GTR files were received containing no optimizer moves. We are working to fall back to COB 21st GTR files.…
- ICE Market Data Late for COB 26/08/2026
Status: Investigating Status: We are experiencing a delay in ICE IRM2 market data for COB 26/08/2026 - Actively working to resolve Impact: ICE IRM2 reverted to…
- CME Calculation Issues
Status: Investigating We have identified an issue with CME calculations and we are urgently working on identifying the root cause. We will keep this page…
- CME Cross Margin - Blank CME GTR files for COB 22nd. OG is falling back to using T-2 GTR files. ResolvedStarted Oct 23, 2026, 07:21 AM UTC · Resolved Oct 23, 2026, 04:11 PM UTC · 8h 49m
- Started Aug 27, 2026, 07:34 AM UTC · Resolved Aug 27, 2026, 03:06 PM UTC · 7h 32m
- CME Calculation Issues ResolvedStarted Aug 26, 2026, 11:50 AM UTC · Resolved Aug 27, 2026, 10:43 AM UTC · 22h 52m
- Started Aug 12, 2026, 07:49 AM UTC · Resolved Aug 12, 2026, 11:00 AM UTC · 3h 10m